Skull and Pitcher

The Plush Team Challenge for March and April is to make a plush self portrait or a plush still life. When I read the words 'still life' the idea came into my head to try and make an amigurumi version of a Picasso still life painting. I looked on google images and decided on this one - The Skull and Pitcher.
 So far I have only made the skull - here are my workings out in my notebook. I'm not really sure if I will succeed in making everything - it's harder than I thought!
The skull has turned out ok-ish though. Next step - the pitcher!

This post is for Day 4 of Design week by Fresh Stitches.

10 comments:

Stacey (FreshStitches) said...

Looks so awesome!

Amy Clark said...

Wow that's quite challenge. I think you have done a pretty good job capturing the skull though.

out of the frame said...

Thanks for your encouragement
Stacey and Amy :)

Renee said...

This looks amazing so far!

Marie/Underground Crafter said...

I love this. So creative and cool!

out of the frame said...

Thank you Renee and Marie :)

Sara Duggan said...

Your skull turned out great. The pitcher will also - I'm sure.

out of the frame said...

Thanks Sarah :)

superminx said...

Hi there, I'm running an art challenge called "In the Style of Me" (www.inthestyleofme.com";) and I'd love it if you could add your piece to it. It's only just started up so I'm scouting for artworks at the moment to give people an idea of the kind of things they can submit. I hope you can join in! Cheers, Andi.

out of the frame said...

Hi Andi, sounds interesting :) I've been on the website, but it just seems to be a holding page. Do you have anymore details about the challenge?