Raspberry Smores Cheesecake Recipe

 It worked this time! So here's the recipe as promised.

Pie Crust:
185g biscuit crumbs
70g melted butter
55g sugar
a pinch of salt

Add the biscuit crumbs to the melted butter and stir until the crumbs are coated in the butter. Add the sugar and salt and mix well.

Press this mixture into a 24cm flan tin and refrigerate for 45mins.
 Interesting Fact: Biscuit crumbs with milk is popular for breakfast here in Bosnia and Herzegovina so you can buy them ready made - there's no need to buy biscuits and smash them for recipes like this!
 Cheesecake Mixture:
250g chocolate cream cheese
1 egg
50g sugar
2 tbsp sour cream
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
40g melted marshmallows
120g raspberries
 Chocolate Cream Cheese - another local ingredient!

Instructions:
Whisk the cream cheese to get some air into it. Add the egg and keep whisking. Add the sugar, sour cream and vanilla and mix well. Add the raspberries and stir them into the mixture. Melt the marshmallows and then pour them into the mixture and stir well.

Pour the mixture into the flan case and bake for 20-25mins at 180C

Leave to cool on a wire rack. When cool, refrigerate for 1 hour and then serve and enjoy :)

Cheesecake

6 comments:

Sanela said...

Oh, dear
this is so fantastic!!! I have to try, but I haven't seen Zdenka cream cheese yet. Something new for me

out of the frame said...

try looking in Mercator - I think they have it :)

Nicky @ Pink Recipe Box said...

Marshmallows in a cheesecake? Great idea!

Simply Tasheena said...

This looks super yummy! I would love for you to link up to my Linky Party via: http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/2012/04/show-me-what-you-got-linky-party-9.html

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

out of the frame said...

Thank you for your lovely comments Nicola and Mrs Delightful:)

ealldredge5 said...

This looks so good and my hubby loves raspberries so I may have to try this. I'd love it if you stopped by my April Link Party to share this.
http://acraftycook.blogspot.com/2012/04/1-month-of-fun-april-link-party-and.html