How many of you went to an Etsy Craft Party on Friday night? I organised one here in Mostar and we had a great time. I'll post some photos and write more about that another day, today I want to share with you how I made bunting for the party, cos you can't have a party without bunting!
What you need:
- old magazines
- 10 metres of 1 inch ribbon
- sewing machine
- take a page of a magazine and fold it into 4 (see picture a)
- cut the paper from the bottom left corner to the top of the first fold and then from the top of that fold to the bottom of the next and from the bottom of that fold to the top of the next fold and from the top of that fold to the bottom right corner of the page. (see picture b)
- throw away the 2 end pieces and you have 3 triangles of bunting.
- pin the triangles to the ribbon. (see picture c)
- repeat this as many times as necessary to make the length of bunting you want.
- sew the triangles to the ribbon. (see picture d)
And it's as easy as that!