plush spotting in London


Christmas is not so much of a big deal in Bosnia and Herzegovina as it is in the UK which in many ways is very nice but there are a few things I miss. Well maybe that's too strong, I don't miss them but I like them. One of those things is Christmas window displays in big department stores.
I am in the UK visiting at the moment and I was in London with my sister on Saturday. I took the opportunity to go and see some of the window displays and I was very excited to see plush by the Felt Mistress in one of the windows of Selfridges. There is also a small exhibition inside and some of her dolls are for sale in their 'concept store'. They are truely amazing dolls so if you are in London in the next couple of months make sure you check out Selfridges.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice Christmas decoration. I bet they have great decoration through whole year. I must visit London soon :)