My Russian Christmas Gift


I have been expecting quite a few parcels for a couple of weeks now and have been wondering where they've all got to. Well today I found out! I went to collect the post from the PO Box for the church and found all our mail had been put in there too! So today has been like Christmas.

One of the parcels I was excitedly waiting for was my Russian Christmas Plush Swap from someone in the plush team. Well here it is! Thanks to Heather from Needlings for my awesome new plushies.


First - an awesome Needlings Christmas card and a cute little business card...


And then - 3 awesome plushies, some pins - and is that some werthers originals I see down there?


And here they all are - the complete contents of my parcel!
Thanks again Needlings :)

And keep checking my blog over the next few days to see what other awesome things I got in the post today!

0 comments: